"PAY AS YOU WILL"
Pay As You Will is part of a larger gift economy model, popularized in part by the book Sacred Economics by Charles Eisenstein. The gift economy has many modes and motivations, I would like to share some of mine...
1. All things change, they are not fixed or immovable. Why not apply this wisdom to how we transact with one another?
2. The work that I do and potential benefits to you are truly limitless. Positive transformations that lead to greater happiness and fulfillment is priceless. I'm in it for transformations!
3. I believe in the power of generosity. Giving is incredibly rewarding as is receiving the gifts of others. I strive to give extraordinary high value to you, and trust that I will receive in kind.
4. When it comes to health and wellness, I have trouble accepting the current model of doing business where [# of visits] + [cost of procedures] determines the practitioner's financial success, which may very well be out-of-line with the client's best interests.
5. All things are relative. In a Pay As You Will model you are asked to place a value on the services relative to the benefit you receive. The benefit is relative both to your specific needs being met, as well as to your ability to pay. All things are relative.
Please let me know if you have any questions or insights to share.
Thank you, Adam
New clients: please review and complete these two documents and feel free to email them to me ahead of time or bring them with you to your first appointment: